Lemony Baked Basa
Lemony baked basa fish (Basa Fillet on sale this week for $3.98/lb) with fresh green onions and parsley. Gorgeous presentation and delicious. Great over salad greens and in tacos too. Use the same recipe and instructions for tilapia fillet (on sale this week for $7.98/lb).
- 1 Tablespoon butter (or vegan substitute)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of lemon-pepper seasoning
- Dash of garlic powder,
- Smidgen of paprika
- Salt to taste
- ½ Tablespoon green onion
- ½ Tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pat fish fillets dry and place in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour lemon juice and melted butter over fish.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over fish.
- Bake uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if using.